Cascina Blu di Valentino Alberto
Information pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Cascina Blu di Valentino Alberto respects the privacy of all the individuals who visit his site and every information collected is used primarily to respond to requests that are forwarded and secondly to improve the service rendered.
The interested party is here informed in advance:
- a) that the data are collected for the purpose of cataloging, processing,
conservation and registration in company archives, as well as for
managerial, statistical, commercial, promotional, advertising,
telemarketing activities, transmission of commercial and technical information,
sending of advertising material, market research using telematic methods;
- b) the optional nature of the provision of data;
- c) that there are no consequences in the event of a refusal to respond;
- d) that the data will be processed, communicated and disseminated even in extra countries
EU both within and outside the group companies
brought to the attention of employees and agencies appointed by the owner
and by those responsible;
- e) of the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- f) the owner is Cascina Blu di Valentino Alberto, Strada Coasso 25, 10073 Ciriè (TO) P.Iva: 11910560017
- g) responsible person in charge is Cascina Blu di Valentino Alberto, Strada Coasso 25, 10073 Ciriè (TO) P.Iva: 11910560017;
the complete and updated list of those responsible
It is available at the holder.
Rights of the interested party
- In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party has the right:
- a) to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that
they concern him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in form
- b) to obtain the indication:
– the origin of personal data,
– of the purposes and methods of processing,
– of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid
of electronic instruments,
– of the identification details of the owner and of the managers,
– of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data
they can be communicated or they can learn about them as
managers or agents;
- c) to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration
– cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of
data processed unlawfully, including those that are not required
conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected
or subsequently treated,
– the attestation that the operations referred to in the two previous points are
have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of
those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, with the exception of the case
in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means
manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- d) to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him,
although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending
advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out research
market or commercial communication.
- The rights referred to in paragraph 1 may be exercised by request
addressed without particular formalities to the owner or manager, also for
through a representative. This request can be sent by letter
recommended or e-mail. Regarding the exercise of the
rights referred to in letters a) and b) of paragraph 1, the aforementioned request may
be formulated also orally and can
be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval
not less than ninety days.
In exercising the rights referred to in paragraph 1, the interested party
may grant, in writing, delegation or power of attorney to individuals, institutions, associations
and may also be assisted by a trusted person.
- The rights of which
in paragraph 1 referring to personal data concerning deceased persons may
be exercised by anyone who has an own interest,
or acts to protect the data subject or for family reasons worthy of protection.
Right to Oblivion
We inform you that this information concerns only the processing of personal data that you have provided or will provide to Cascina Blu di Valentino Alberto – possibly also purchasing our products and / or services provided for payment or participating in our promotions and / or offers – and those that, possibly, Cascina Blu di Valentino Alberto will acquire during the course of this report and / or further relations between you and us.
If you wish, however, to assert the right to be forgotten with reference to your personal data contained in our Archives, we remind you that the Data Controller is Cascina Blu di Valentino Alberto, to whom you can contact, for the purpose of exercising this right pursuant to art. 17 of the GDPR, writing to the Owner with headquarters in Strada Coasso 25, 10073 Ciriè (TO) P.Iva: 11910560017, or by sending an email to the email address email@example.com
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports (DB, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness , correctness, non-excess and pertinence provided for by the current privacy legislation.
Redirect to external sites
The website can use the c.d. social plug-in. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly within the website (eg the “like” feature of Facebook).
All social plug-ins on the site are marked by the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
We inform you that the data relating to the navigation logs, if registered, will be kept by the Owner for a period of 12 months. We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us in existence and further stored exclusively for the period required for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to further store them for defend or assert a right or to fulfill any additional legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.